Biore UV Aqua Rich Light Up Essence SPF 50+ PA ++++ is a sunscreen that protects from ultraviolet rays, moisturizes the skin and gives vitality to dull dull skin. The skin after use acquires a cool dewy look. Thanks to the Light Up technology and the light pearl powder, the skin is illuminated and the light is reflected, leaving the skin with an iridescent healthy glow without a trace of oiliness.
Contains anti-pollution shield strengthening the skin barrier against dust that causes blur, and pollutant impurities PM2.5. Featuring a formula that allows the skin to breathe, it combines and suits any skin tone. The only blend of ingredients in this sunscreen regulates sebum production, does not leave greasy and can be used as primer for lasting makeup. It is easily absorbed by the skin and does not leave a sticky feeling. It has a light floral scent.
Kao Corporation, of which the Biore brand is a member, has developed a special Micro Defense formula for protection from ultraviolet radiation. It is the only Micro Defense formula in the world that provides uniform coverage for the skin, fine lines and uneven micro-level surfaces, while protecting vulnerable skin from UV damage.
The Unique Aqua Micro Capsule releases moisture during application, leaving the skin soft. Also contains Hyaluronic Acid, Royal Jelly Extract and Butyl Glycol for enhanced hydration.
Bior's sunscreen; acts as a thin, uniform film that blocks UV radiation and covers the skin like a second skin.
- Designed to provide rich moisture to prevent dry skin.
- Contains hyaluronic acid, royal jelly extract and BG (moisturizing ingredients).
- It is easily removed with soap despite its extremely waterproof composition. It has been tested in water resistance tests lasting 80 minutes.
- It does not contain dyes.
- Inhibits acne. * Tested in a non-itchy test. Non-itchy are characterized by care products and cosmetics that have been shaped in such a way that they do not cause itchy, ie white and black spots.
- It has passed allergenic tests.
* Comedones (the source of acne) may occur or allergic reactions may occur in some people.
- No. 1 in the sunscreen category