COSRX The Vitamin C 23 Serum is a serum with a high concentration of vitamin C that reduces acne scars, brightens the complexion, evens out tone and revitalizes and restores dull and dry skin.
23% Concentrated Vitamin C Serum
The high concentration of vitamin C "erases" scars and acne marks, restores radiance and tones the skin.
Prevents and treats hyperpigmentation
Vitamin C prevents melanin production, reduces hyperpigmentation and brightens the skin.
Hypoallergenic, stable formula
Formula that dispels the notion that pure vitamin C causes irritation and is unstable. Double layer structure with oil layer to maintain freshness and delay oxidation.
Ingredients we singled out:
- Vitamin C:Fades acne scars and brightens skin by blocking melanin synthesis caused by UV exposure
- Tocotrienol: It inhibits melanin production to fade spots and lighten the complexion
- Sodium Hyaluronate: It has strong moisture retention properties to maintain hydration.
Net weight: 20ml
vitamin C (ascorbic acid), sodium hyaluronate
Water, Ascorbic Acid(23%), Propanediol, Dimethicone, Tromethamine, Panthenol, 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Squalane, Caffeine, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Sulfite, Disodium EDTA, Glutathione, Adenosine, Acetyl Glucosamine, Gardenia Florida Fruit Extract, Allantoin, Dextrin, Tocotrienols, Tocopherol, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Butylene Glycol, Arginine, Niacinamide, Pentylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat., Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Methyl Trimethicone, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Beta-Carotene
Apply the serum to a clean face after applying the toner. Put a few drops with the dispenser and spread it on your face while massaging. Follow with your moisturizer. It can be applied morning and night. During the morning routine, use a sunscreen with protection above 30 SPF.
To be used within 2 months of opening.
Precautions and Maintenance Instructions.
- Gas may occur due to the nature of vitamin C.
- When you open the lid, it may make a sound.
- Thanks to the specially designed cap to seal the vitamin C, it can be stored safely by controlling the gas produced inside the container.
- If you shake it before opening it, it may overflow, so shake it slightly from left to right after closing it.
- Extra container space is secured for safe use.
- Vitamin C products are recommended for use within 2 months of opening due to possible discoloration caused by oxidation.
- Keep it away from high temperatures and direct sunlight.
- It is recommended to refrigerate when not in use every day after closing.
- Keeping it in the refrigerator (3~10°C) can help preserve the freshness of vitamin C.
- Use immediately after purchase and store upright in the refrigerator once opened.
We recommend that you try any new product by placing a small amount on the wrist or behind the ear before using it. Wait 24 hours to make sure there is no redness or itching and to ensure that the product is safe for your skin.