Gyeol-Biome is a moisturizing ampoule with Kombucha from Korea's ElishaCoy. Vegan, multi-awarded and with impressive reviews for its effectiveness
With multiple benefits:
- Moisturizes deep into the skin and helps it retain its moisture.
- Strengthens and cares for the skin's protective barrier. Protects the skin from external factors such as atmospheric pollutants.
- Smoothes fine lines and wrinkles.
- Evens skin tone, lightening dark spots/spots. Gives a glow to the face
- With a soft non-sticky texture
- 86% extract Kombucha obtained with 506 hours of fermentation of black tea from Jeju Island. This ingredient is used because it has the ability to nourish the skin, smooth its texture and lighten its tone. Fr was appliedadvanced extraction technology, Natural Low Temp™ the fermentation of these extracts.
- Lactobacillus and a complex 9 amino acids which strengthen the skin's protective barrier.
- Synbiotics which are a combination prebiotics and probiotics that care for the skin by keeping it healthy and with a balanced pH.
Multi-awarded Korean cosmetic in the serum/ampoule category:
- Gold award -> Beauty Seoul 2021
- No1 award -> BCLI 2021
- Clean Beauty award ->Glowpick 2021
- N01 -> singles pick 2021
- Vegan No1 -> Eve Vegan 2021
- 94% -> Hwahae (qlon) With 94% great reviews
Suitable for all skin types.
Veagn, cruelty free, without parabens, mineral oils, alcohol, allergens, sulfates, silicones
Net weight: 50 ml