Jade Mushroom Gua sha is a beauty tool for facial massage, ideal for skin care. It is made of jade in the shape of a mushroom and has 2 concave surfaces. Its use is indicated for Gua sha massage. Gua sha massage is a massage technique that uses such stones/tools to improve the skin by stimulating blood circulation.
- Smoothes the skin and improves areas with imperfections such as acne scars, fine lines, dark circles, puffiness and discoloration
- It helps to stimulate blood circulation.
- It helps with lymphatic drainage and reduces swelling.
- It relaxes the facial muscles and eliminates tension and stress.
- Its concave surfaces can be used to reduce swelling of the eye bag, eyelid, cheekbones, forehead and jaw area.
- Improves the absorption of ingredients (serum or cream). The skin is deeply nourished and moisturized.
Jade – nephrite
Jade, or jade, is a mineral (nephrite and jadeite) that comes in many colors. Green jade was thought to promote inner balance, peace, serenity, wealth. In Indian tradition it is associated with spiritual clarity, in Chinese with energy and longevity. For millennia they made jewelry with it, tools and used it in facial care in various shapes. Comparatively με τους άλλους λίθους ως εργαλείο ομορφιάς ενεργοποιεί πιο αποτελεσματικά τους σφιγμένους μύες του προσώπου, βελτιώνει την ελαστικότητα του δέρματος και βοηθά στην αντιμετώπιση των ρυτίδων ενώ συμβάλει την απορρόφηση θρεπτικών και ενυδατικών συστατικών στο δέρμα.
Use it while applying your moisturizer or serum to help your skin better absorb their ingredients.
Jade : jade mineral/semi-precious stone
Awash your face, treat your skin with moisturizer, serum or massage oil, do not press half the face and then the other side, make gentle movements from the center of the face outwards.
- Step 1: Using the larger side of the mushroom roll up from your forehead to your hairline, working across the forehead from the middle out.
- Step 2: Then trace along each brow using moderate pressure.
- Step 3: Gently pull under your eye from the inner corner to your temple with the sides of the mushroom. Do not pull or stretch your skin under the sensitive eye area.
- Step 4: Pull along your cheekbones from your nostrils outwards, using upward strokes
- Step 5: Applying a little more pressure, roll the mushroom from the corners of the mouth towards your ears, following the contour of your cheekbones.
- Step 6: From the middle of your chin massage along your jaw line.
Do not use:
- On skin with eczema or injury
- Consult your doctor before use if you have very sensitive skin or when taking medication for hormonal disorders or skin conditions or muscle injuries
- When, during use, you notice itching or swelling or redness that does not go away
- Do not exert intense pressure to the point where you feel pain (especially on the jawbones)
- Sudden temperature change or strong impact may cause the material to crack or shatter. To be used with caution.
- Wash with water or soapy water and dry well in a moisture-free environment
- Away from children
We recommend that you try any new product by placing a small amount on the wrist or behind the ear before using it. Wait 24 hours to make sure there is no redness or itching and to ensure that the product is safe for your skin.