It is a moisturizing cleansing oil that removes makeup and dirt from pores. A Japanese makeup remover that simultaneously achieves enhanced deep cleansing, smooth skin and hydration.
- Not only does it remove heavy makeup, it also removes impurities from pores and excess sebum. Unremoved makeup and dirt prevent skin from renewing itself, causing dullness, blemishes and dryness. “DHC Medicated Deep Cleansing Oil” quickly mixes with makeup and dirt and removes it from the skin with just a light massage. The oil penetrates deep into the pores and cleans the dirt that is difficult to remove.
- It also removes heavy makeup that contains silicones and is difficult to remove
- It cleans even the eyelash extension glue that usually does not dissolve easily, however the effectiveness of the cleaning oil depends on the type of glue and the state of adhesion.
No greasy feeling. Although it is an oil, it becomes hydrophilic the moment it touches water. No oil is left on the skin and a smooth finish is achieved without the greasy feeling that oil cleansing tends to show.
It achieves smoothness on the skin by blending various care ingredients, including the finest virgin olive oil. DHC Deep Cleansing Oil contains precious virgin olive oil "Flor de Aceite" extracted from organic Mediterranean olives. The carefully picked olives are ground in a traditional stone mill without being pressed too much.
Keeps the skin hydrated. Both its ingredients and the technologies used enhance the skin's moisture retention.
Rich in nutrients. In addition to the antioxidant components that olive oil contains, it contains ingredients such as rosemary, which is popular as a skin-smoothing herb, licorice derivatives and vitamin E that nourish it.
Awards and reviews: DHC's Deep Cleansing Oil is #1 in its category, with many awards and excellent reviews:
- DHC is a Japanese cosmetics, drug and food company and is one of the largest in the world. Deep Cleansing Oil is her #1 selling cosmetic, with 1 to be sold every 10 seconds worldwide.
- Some of the awards he has won are: No1