Device for face lifting, Gua Sha.
Cassa is a massage method that uses tools made from natural stones to stimulate the skin. Getting a regular facial massage is a great way to keep your skin looking young and glowing. It stimulates circulation and relieves muscle tension, and has anti-aging benefits. This device can be used in many ways to massage different parts of your face. The stone has a soft, smooth and cool feeling, it is soothing on the face and very easy to use.
The cassa lift tool has a triple curve design that gently adheres to the contours of the face.
- Ideal for those who want an effective facial massage. It relaxes the muscles and you feel good and rested
- Stimulates circulation resulting in a firm face.
- It tightens the face and shapes the contour.
- helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- brightens dull and tired skin
Made in Japan
Suitable for all skin types, for best results follow the 7 steps in the instructions for use
Main ingredients, porcelain, aquamarine (gemstone)
Ingredients: Porcelain (with aquamarine)
Use: Once or twice a week for 5-10 minutes at a time
Awash your face, treat your skin with moisturizer, serum or massage oil, do not press half the face and then the other side, make gentle movements from the center of the face outwards. Recommended after bathing.
Step #1: Hold the long end of the cassa lift to massage the area between your neck and ear, moving inward slowly and in an upward direction. Do 5 times on each side.
Step #2: Hold the long end of the cassa lift to massage your forehead, moving upwards from the upper half of the bridge of your nose to your forehead. Repeat 5 times.
Step #3: Hold the long end of the cassa lift to massage areas above your eyebrows, moving from the middle of the forehead in an outward curve. Repeat 5 times on each side.
Step #4: Hold the long end of the cassa lift and massage your cheekbones, moving diagonally upwards. Repeat 5 times on each side.
Step #5: Hold the long end of the cassa lift and massage your nose, moving up and down a few times.
Step #6: Hold the large round end and massage your forehead with the side containing two rounded ends, moving outwards and over your eyebrows. Repeat 5 times on each side.
Step #7: Hold the large round tip and massage your chin with the side containing the two rounded tips, moving upwards from the chin to your ears. Repeat 5 times on each side.
Do not use:
- On skin with swelling or eczema or injury
- Consult your doctor before use if you have very sensitive skin or when taking medication for hormonal disorders or skin conditions or muscle injuries
- When, during use, you notice itching or swelling or redness that does not go away
- For use other than intended
- Do not exert intense pressure to the point where you feel pain (especially on the jawbones)
- Do not use the cassa lift plate more than once a day and for more than 10 minutes.
- Sudden temperature change or strong impact may cause the material to crack or shatter. To be used with caution.
- Wash with water or soapy water and dry well in a moisture-free environment
- Away from children
We recommend that you try any new product by placing a small amount on the wrist or behind the ear before using it. Wait 24 hours to make sure there is no redness or itching and to ensure that the product is safe for your skin.