Black Pearl & Gold Hydrogel Eye Patches with black pearl and gold provide renewal and hydration to the troubled eye area. They nourish, hydrate, reduce puffiness and brighten the delicate eye area.
- Gold improves skin circulation.
- Black pearl powder contains 20 different minerals and amino acids, which give an even, glowing skin tone while moisturizing it.
- Green tea soothes the skin and reduces swelling.
- Rose water has significant moisturizing and anti-inflammatory properties and restores the pH of your skin.
Hydrogel eye patches are made from seaweed and are completely skin-friendly. The hydrogel retains a large amount of water offering deep hydration and freshness to the skin.
A few words about how the hydrogel works:
- Hydrogel has the ability to deliver active ingredients to the skin preventing their loss thanks to deep hydration
- The hydrogel is recommended for the care of the dry affected eye area.
- It offers a feeling of coolness and relief to the skin.
- It is elastic and touches the skin properly.
The package contains 2 pcs.
Extra tip: You can also use them for forehead wrinkles or fine lines.
Aqua / Water, Glycerin, Calcium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Ceratonia Siliqua Gum, Xanthan Gum, Alcohol, Carrageenan, Glucomannan, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Dextrin, Phenoxyethanol, Snail Secretion Filtrate, Methylparaben, Chlorphenesin, Scractor Fluorphlogopite; 1,2-Hexanediol, Ethyl Hexanediol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Artemisia Princeps Leaf Extract, Citrus Junos Fruit Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Citrus Grandis Seed Extract, Titanium Dioxide, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Disodil , Pinus Palustris Leaf Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tin Oxide, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, CI 77480 / Gold, CI 77491
Use the eye pads after cleansing the face and applying toner.
Place the pads under the eyes and leave them on for 10-15 minutes. Then remove them and massage to absorb the remaining serum. Do not rinse! Repeat the process 2 to 3 times a week or whenever your eyes feel tired.
We recommend that you try any new product by placing a small amount on the wrist or behind the ear before using it. Wait 24 hours to make sure there is no redness or itching and to ensure that the product is safe for your skin.